Meet the Resident Artist at Barneys New York
Dubbed “East-Coast Beauty Guru” by Simon Doonan, artistic director of Barneys New York, Jason Ascher has the unique pleasure of helping his customers choose from any of the makeup, skin care and fragrance line’s available at The Foundation, the beauty floor at Barneys New York’s flagship store in Manhattan. He assumed the position of resident artist in 2006, and every since has dispensed unbiased product recommendations by appointment and free of charge from the privacy and comfort of a well appointed studio. Following is a BeautyInTheBag.com exclusive revealing a few of his secrets and tips.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS