Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Before my fellow fashionistas get too excited, this is ESKATA with a K and a T, not ESCADA with a C and a D…ESKATA is the first and only FDA-approved topical treatment that can treat raised SKs – doc shorthand for seborrheic keratoses. For those of you who are not familiar, raised SKs are those irregular unsightly-looking growths that can be pigmented or skin color and can show up on the face, arms, legs, or anywhere.
Seborrheic keratosis (SK) is the very common skin condition you probably never heard of, but dermatologists see them just about every day. Although the lesions are mostly benign, they can be unsightly. They can flat or raised and dark or the color of your skin. Historicall
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS