Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
If you’ve ever had a pimple — and who among us hasn’t! — you know what a blow it can be to your self esteem. Those with persistent acne might become masters of camouflage, hiding it as best they can. Acne is the most common complexion concern that Americans experience, with approximately 50 million of us trying to deal with it. June is #AcneAwarenessMonth, so now is the perfect time to get a handle on your complexion. Without treatment, your pimples can leave dark spots and scars so don’t let acne run its course in the hope that your blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and cysts will disappear on their own.
Beverly Hills, CA, dermatologist Zein Obagi, MD., says certain factors affect the c
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS