Say goodbye to Valerie Bertinelli, Carrie Fisher, Mariah Carey, and other Jenny Craig celebrity spokespeople, and hello to the real women of Jenny Craig.
Yes, it sounds like the title of a reality show on a health and fitness-oriented cable channel, and in some ways, it could be.
Amid much fanfare, Jenny Craig unveiled its new My Days program and unfurled a virtual calendar of real women with real lives whose weight loss made a real difference in their health, well-being and quality of life. They are an impressive bunch.
The new program is simple, and designed to increase the stick-with-it-ness of the plan by adding some flexibility in food choices. You eat Jenny’s Cuisine for fiv
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS