A few weeks ago, I had the luxury of experiencing an exfoliating facial at the Townhouse Spa in New York City. Step by step, the aesthetician worked her magic and when she was finished my face was absolutely radiant. I’m attributing it to the new Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish ($72) she used. I’m obsessed!
You use it once or twice a week. Apply on a freshly washed, still-damp face. Gently massage for 30 seconds and then leave it on for up to two minutes before rinsing. If you have sensitive skin, don’t leave it on for more than one minute before rinsing.
HOW IT WORKS
Most skin sloughers use only one method of exfoliation to resurface the skin. This face polish’s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY