Photo Credit: yourcolour.com
Coloring your hair generally falls into two camps: the pricey and time consuming option of going to a salon and having a professional colorist select, apply and rinse your color, or the pocket-book friendly at home alternative, which can be messy and confusing. Just looking at all the formulations and shade options in the drugstore aisle can drive any sane woman into a panic. Wouldn’t it be great to combine both camps? Luckily for our BeautyintheBag UK readers, YourColour is here to offer the best of both worlds.
In a few easy steps, you can get professionally selected hair color in the comfort of your own home. The process starts with a free one-on-one consultation via FaceTime or Sk
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY