Photo Credit: Travelsmith
If you are like most of us Bag Ladies, you carry a trendy, stylishly-oversized bag filled with not only all your beauty “necessities” but a wallet, laptop, cell phone, water bottle, glasses, comfortable shoes to wear when no one is looking , etc. We throw this 10 pound bag over one shoulder and lug it wherever we go.
If you read BEAUTYINTHEBAG you are up on the latest beauty items, but it is not so beautiful to be walking around tilted sideways to compensate for all this weight. No one looks beautiful with lower back pain. I can’t help you with all of the other stuff, but I can help you with what you need to carry in your makeup bag. For some women, this
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY