Photo Credit: Photo Credit: bathandbodyworks.com
Labor Day typically means the “Back to School” season, and there’s no shortage of beauty products that will make mothers and kids’ life’s equally stress-free and well, beautiful. Here are some neat back to school finds to get your season of learning off to a great start.
For the Fragrance Junkie: Bath & BodyWorks Scentportables
Sweet smelling lockers and homey and fun fragrances are what make Bath & Bodyworks Scentportables a smart choice for moms and kids. The holders ($3.00-$12.50), including the animal print peace sign, will charm even the pickiest teen. Fill a holder with one of 12 scents (from Pumpkin Cupcake to Vanilla Coconut) and get ready for a lovely aroma to upgra
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON