Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
With the launch of Clinique’s original 8-shade Chubby Stick (immensely popular, but predominantly darker and berry-toned shades), portable makeup never had it so good. They were balmy, dewy, and functional as a lighter veil than chapstick.
Since then, Clinique has put out several versions of the Chubby Stick launch, including the latest Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($17) which comes in four delicious crayon-like barrels: Budding Blossom, Poppin’ Poppy, Coming Up Rosy, and Flowering Freesia.
Photo Credit: Clinique.com
These are some of the sheerest shades I’ve seen on the market, especially in an age
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY