You’ve got to love Estée Lauder for choosing beautiful, sophisticated, and experienced women as their spokesmodels. The latest to receive the honor is Stephanie Seymour, 45, who graced the covers of Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and countless other mags in the late 80s through 90s. She is also well known as the primary model for the up-and-coming lingerie company Victoria’s Secret during that same time span.
A muse for many, Stephanie has been photographed by the fashion industry’s leading photographers—Patrick Demarchelier, Peter Lindbergh, Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, and even Richard Avedon—and is the longtime inspiration of French designer Azzedine Alaia.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS