Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What do you think of when you hear the words Aloe Vera? I’m instantly transported back to my teen years when I’d visit my grandparents in Bal Harbour, Florida. My sister, brother and I spent almost every school holiday and summer break hanging out with all the other kids who were visiting their grandparents as well. We’d swim in the ocean and bake ourselves by the pool, obviously a very different time — we weren’t schooled to protect our skin as much as we now know we should. If we got sunburned — and we always did — we’d break open an aloe vera leaf and apply the cool, green gel that oozed out of it directly on the burn. Nothing felt better than that!
Aloe Vera has been used medicinal
Banish dry winter skin with this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 jars of Laline Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub and a darling scoop (a $36 value) to give to our lucky winners. A blend of granulated sea salts from the Dead Sea, essential oils and vitamin E, the scrub will remove dry and flaky layers while improving circulation.
A relatively new company on the American scene, Laline is an international bath-and-body brand with 60 boutiques worldwide. It has Israeli origins, hence the Dead Sea Salt, and now has three boutiques in Northern California. Committed to quality, Laline uses essential oils and scents sourced in the Provence region of France and mineral salts from the Dead Sea, marrie
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS