Photo Credit: handperfection.com
Take a good look at your hands. Do you they look older than you want them to? Without a doubt, they’re the first marker of age. “Hands may be the fastest aging body part because the skin is so incredibly thin and they’re constantly in the elements, plus we tend not to protect them the same way we protect the face,” says Ellen Sirot, the undisputed supermodel of hands. You might not recognize Sirot’s face, but you’ll definitely know her hands. They’ve been in ads for Avon, Neutrogena, Sally Hansen, Johnson’s, Verizon, Dove, Elizabeth Arden and countless others — clearly, she knows what she’s talking about!
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS