Photo Credit: handperfection.com
Take a good look at your hands. Do you they look older than you want them to? Without a doubt, they’re the first marker of age. “Hands may be the fastest aging body part because the skin is so incredibly thin and they’re constantly in the elements, plus we tend not to protect them the same way we protect the face,” says Ellen Sirot, the undisputed supermodel of hands. You might not recognize Sirot’s face, but you’ll definitely know her hands. They’ve been in ads for Avon, Neutrogena, Sally Hansen, Johnson’s, Verizon, Dove, Elizabeth Arden and countless others — clearly, she knows what she’s talking about!
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS