When you think of lavender, what comes to mind? Relaxation, stress relief, sweet dreams and a boost for your immune system. Or maybe you appreciate lavender’s anti-inflammatory, skin healing benefits. Well…here’s another reason to incorporate lavender into your grooming regimen.
A new study from the Netherlands reveals that the scent of lavender can actually entice people to trust you. The study had participants take part in a game that required lending money. The people in the room where lavender was diffused were more likely to trust others with their funds than those in a peppermint-scented room or one without any scent at all, affirming that lavender can give you a big advant
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS