As the weather chills and we settle into fall, there’s no reason to settle for hum drum. Changing seasons is the perfect time to amp up the glamour quotient of your hair color.
You can match the colors of the season with a deep, rich hue or keep the summer spirit alive with face-framing highlights. But whatever you choose, colored hair needs extra care. The chemicals—ammonia and peroxide—used to alter color affect the integrity of hair by making it more porous and prone to dryness and breaking.
That’s why it is essential to use products designed for colored hair to maintain it’s structural integrity as well as extend the life of your new color. In addition to using gentler sham
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY