As the weather chills and we settle into fall, there’s no reason to settle for hum drum. Changing seasons is the perfect time to amp up the glamour quotient of your hair color.
You can match the colors of the season with a deep, rich hue or keep the summer spirit alive with face-framing highlights. But whatever you choose, colored hair needs extra care. The chemicals—ammonia and peroxide—used to alter color affect the integrity of hair by making it more porous and prone to dryness and breaking.
That’s why it is essential to use products designed for colored hair to maintain it’s structural integrity as well as extend the life of your new color. In addition to using gentler sham
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON