MEET NEW JERSEY’S FACIAL REJUVENATOR
With offices in Highland Park and Princeton New Jersey, Dr. Mark Glasgold is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation. He is part of the Glasgold Group, which includes his father Alvin and brother Robert, both plastic surgeons as well.
Dr. Glasgold graduated from Duke University and received his M.D. in 1994 from Thomas Jefferson Medical School. He completed a residency in head and neck surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the New York Hospital, and Cornell University, all in Manhattan. He did his fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery under th
Reprinted from http://www.healthnewsdigest.com
Fat Grafting is Making a Major Comeback!
By Healthnewsdigest’s Beauty Columnist Wendy Lewis
Cytori Therapeutics introduced PureGraft 250, a revolutionary next generation fat grafting system and the only device in the United States FDA approved for aesthetic body contouring using autologous fat. The PureGraft system is designed for removing and preparing a patient’s own fat tissues for re-injection, it can be used to add volume to facial areas such as cheeks, tear troughs, chin and jowls, as well as reshaping the breasts and enhancing the buttocks.
Up until now, fat grafting methods and results varied widely among practitioners. Commo
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS