Take off that overcoat, pack away the boots and open the windows – spring has arrived – and with it a bouquet of new fragrances that will awaken your senses. Featuring springtime blossoms like tuberose, lily of the valley and jasmine, these scents may just inspire you to take a walk in a field of flowers.
From Swarovski, the masters of dazzling arrays of light thanks to their famous crystals, we have Aura ($80), the company’s very first fragrance. The scent is described as an incandescent, fruity, floral creation and features fragrant tuberose as well as pink pepper for a dash of spice. As the brand is all about gleam, Crystal Gloss ($75), a sparkling gloss for the lips packaged in a
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS