Photo Credit: jambajuice.com
Oatmeal is good for a lot of things — nourishment and stamina (hello Jamba Juice’s steel-cut oats with soy milk and yummy toppings), arts and crafts projects, and neutralizing odors in the fridge. But my new favorite way to enjoy oats is in beauty treatments because they are skin soothing, a natural acne remedy, relieve itchiness, gently cleanse, and more. Here are four products that use oats to provide beauty fixes.
Jurlique Nutri-Define Superior Retexturizing Facial Serum ($120) targets sagging skin, deep lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity and dehydration with it’s groundbreakin
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY