Photo Credit: Pexels.com
From chemical peels to microdermabrasion, there are many professional skin procedures that can minimize the build-up of dead cells that contributes to fine lines, dullness and clogged pores. Dermaplaning is one of them, but this treatment goes beyond simply exfoliating the skin. According to board-certified dermatologist and president of the Dermatology Institute of Boston Dr. Emmy Graber, “Dermaplaning leaves the skin smoother and brighter while helping makeup glide on better.”
The advantage as compared to other professional exfoliating treatments? During office-based dermaplaning, a trained aesthetician uses a scalpel to manually scrape away dead cells, taking “peach fuzz” along
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS