Photo Credit: istockphoto.com
Why Millennials Are Looking Into LASIK Eye Surgery
Millennials love social media, selfies, snap-chatting and binge-watching on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu.
To make the most of these platforms, more and more millennials are turning to LASIK eye surgery. And like everything else on their radar, they want it … now. Search and online chatter about LASIK is on the rise, according to the American Refractive Surgery Council (ARSC). As a result, a growing number of LASIK surgeons report an uptick in Millennials– adults aged 18 to 34 — requesting information about LASIK.
This is likely just the tip of the iceberg, says ARSC member Greg Parkhurst, MD, a San Antonio, Texas-based LASIK eye s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS