With offices in Manhattan, Long Island’s glamorous East End and Aspen, Colorado, Kenneth Mark, MD, caters to a very savvy sect. Many of his patients don’t want to look like they have had any work done, and most won’t tolerate anything, but minimal downtime. It is here that Mark works his magic, blending tried-and-true procedures like chemical peels with some of the newest non-invasive energy-based technologies to achieve natural results with limited recovery time. In addition to his private practice, Mark also serves as a clinical assistant professor of dermatology at New York University.
And he loves what he does and has no plans of slowing down. “What may be a small procedure
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON