Photo Credit: P&G Family Home
As seen on this morning’s NBC Today show, the P&G Family Home at Sochi is in full swing and offers Winter Olympics athletes, their moms, and their families a home away from home, including a full out salon with hair styling, makeovers, manicures, and moisturizing treatments.
As it did in Vancouver and London, P&G Family Home also provides athletes and their families everyday services (more than 1,200 hours in total), which in addition to beautifying includes changing stations for infants, mobile device charging Powermats from Duracell, and even dental care thanks to Crest and Oral-B. In the salon, Olay, Pantene, CoverGirl, and Wella give moms and their Olympic stars medal-winning
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY