Photo Credit: Privai.com
Christina Stratton fell in love with the spa concept when she was touring the world with the pop group i5. During this time, she had the chance to visit some of the most beautiful and luxurious retreats in the world, and she also met some of the great aestheticians in her travels – one, in particular, who helped her finally achieve healthy glowing skin. She was hooked, and soon teamed up with Ilana Alberico, a spa industry vet, to create a spa consulting business called Innovative Spa Management and the all-natural Privai skincare line.
The rest, as they say, is history. Both women chatted with Beauty in The Bag about what they do, how they do it and why they love it. Here’s what
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY