Photo Credit: loccitanne.com
Derived from the nut of the African shea tree, shea butter is one of those seemingly magic all purpose ingredients. According the the ASBI (American Shea Butter Institute), a bio-tech institute that provides consumer and industry education and quality standards, this moisturizing and healing multi-tasker has many uses. It diminishes wrinkles, dry skin and hair, dermatitis, eczema and blemishes as well as helps heal insect bites, minor skin wounds, itchiness and more which is why you’ll find this coveted ingredient in skincare, haircare and now even makeup.
L’Occitane’s Shea B
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY