Kick up your heels tonight, but make sure you have perfectly groomed toes with the following pedicure suggestions from Skyy Hadley, owner of As “U” Wish Nail Spa in Hoboken, NJ.
Milk It: After removing nail polish and spraying your feet with an antiseptic, soak your feet in a soothing mix of water and milk. Milk naturally exfoliates and nourishes your skin while compensating for the dehydrating effect of water.
Massage It: Don’t risk hangnails by cutting your cuticles. Instead, after shaping your toenails, massage toes and feet with cream or oil. After a few minutes, gently push back the cuticles.
Scrub It: Lightly buff the nail plate while it is still damp with a cuticle
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY