Calling all nail fashionistas. You’re going to love this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 Custom Nail Solutions Artificial Nail Kits (ARV $139.95) to give to our lucky winners. With this kit, you can create your very own personalized nails, as unique as a fingerprint. And it’s eco-friendly, too!
As seen recently on the Today show, this kit gives you custom-fit, non-toxic, and long-lasting artificial nails. You start by using an impression system that’s similar to one that dentists use. After you make the impression, you mail it back to Custom Nail Solutions headquarters and the company will create your nails and ship them to you within two weeks.
Along with your custom-fit
Not all fingernails are created equal. Some are actually constructed out of gel by a pro nail tech. Gel manicures are the rage because they last two to three weeks and take about three minutes to dry with no risk of smudging the polish before you leave the salon. Quick-drying, long-lasting brush on gel polish is taking center stage at salons all over the country, especially for busy women who don’t want to be a slave to a salon.
Gel nails are a type of artificial nails that most closely resembles the natural nail. Similar to their predecessor acrylic nails, they are also made from a combo of monomer liquid and polymer powder. The monomer liquid reacts with the polymer powder to
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS