Photo Credit: facebook.com/algenis
The oceans cover roughly 70 percent of the Earth and with a such a diverse array of plant and animal life, these waters are a veritable treasure trove of ingredients and extracts that can potentially benefit our skin and bodies as a whole. From an overabundance of UV light on the surface to complete darkness at the oceans’ deepest depths and extreme temperatures (both hot and cold), sea life is excellent at adapting to its environment, and science is paying close attention to the compounds that enhance these organisms’ resilience and resistance to harsh conditions. Seaweed, kelp (which is actually a type of large seaweed), algae and plankton are likely just the tip of the skin- and healt
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS