First Dove challenged stereotypes with its Campaign for Real Beauty, advertisements that featured real women with real curves and celebrated attainable beauty. Now, the Unilever brand wants you to think differently about your armpits. The New Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is specially formulated to fight odor and wetness but also reverse the discoloration and dryness associated with regular shaving.
“Shaving, as we know can be irritating to skin even with the best of razors,” said New York dermatologist Ellen Marmur, MD, at a Dove press event in New York City. “Fifty percent of moisture is lost when we shave the skin in our armpit, which can lead to dryness and sens
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY