Even on a dreary, rain-stained New York City morning (the kind where no-one looks their best or even tries to), former Biggest Loser host Alison Sweeney simply sparkles.
She’s a mom, a prolific author and a soap opera legend (yes, the word legend makes her sound older than she is or looks, but to legions of Days Of Our Lives fans, schemer Sami Brady-DiMera will always be one of the greats). Her recent return for Days’ 50th anniversary lit up the Twitterverse.
In town to promote Arm and Hammer’s Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh and Bright & Strong collections (which include toothpaste, a rinse and a manual and battery powered toothbrush), Sweeney chatted with Beauty In the
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS