Photo Credit: KAISAFIT
I will re-activate my gym membership.
I will work out at least four times a week.
I will fit into my skinny jeans by Spring break.
I will break up with sugar for good.
Sound familiar? Come January 1st, we tend to make all sorts of promises to ourselves about what we will do better in the new year. Unfortunately, these lofty resolutions often fall by the way side by February. 1, if not before.
Not this year.
Seattle based #ScientificWellness company Arivale teamed up with online fitness star @KaisaFit to launch the 28 for 28 Challenge: Mind + Body Reset . For just $99, the four-week challenge combines video workouts and motivation from Kaisa with support and life hacks fr
Photo Credit: Canva.com
Want to lower your risk of cancer and help raise money for great cause? Here’s an easy way to do both.
Join the ARIVALE FREE week-long #WellnessKickstart and get 7 days of tips and challenges from the team of ARIVALE health coaches, and they’ll donate $1 to #TwistOutCancer — up to $50,000!
Twist Out Cancer’s mission is to support people touched by cancer through the creative arts.
Step 1: Join the FREE one-week Wellness Kickstart program from ARIVALE.
Step 2: ARIVALE will donate $1 to Twist Out Cancer.
Step 3: Get daily challenges to reduce your cancer risk and imp
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY