Photo Credit: KAISAFIT
I will re-activate my gym membership.
I will work out at least four times a week.
I will fit into my skinny jeans by Spring break.
I will break up with sugar for good.
Sound familiar? Come January 1st, we tend to make all sorts of promises to ourselves about what we will do better in the new year. Unfortunately, these lofty resolutions often fall by the way side by February. 1, if not before.
Not this year.
Seattle based #ScientificWellness company Arivale teamed up with online fitness star @KaisaFit to launch the 28 for 28 Challenge: Mind + Body Reset . For just $99, the four-week challenge combines video workouts and motivation from Kaisa with support and life hacks fr
Photo Credit: arivale.com
Anti-aging is out, and wellness is in…big time.
Valued at $4.2 trillion in 2017, the wellness economy continues to expand nearly twice as fast as global economic growth, according to a new report from the Global Wellness Institute (GWI).
Wellness is “the active pursuit of activities, choices, and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health,” and wellness initiatives are set to shake everything from how we vacation to where we live and how we function on the job.
The $639 billion wellness tourism industry is a “significant and fast-growing segment of global tourism”, and the bulk of wellness travel is done by secondary wellness tourists or those who se
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS