Photo Credit: symmetria.gr
Greece is a magical land of many beautiful treasures—the turquoise waters, hundreds of little island jewels, glorious ancient ruins, delish foods from richly layered Moussaka to Kalamata olive creations and honey-soaked Baklava, as well as a bevy of great skincare, haircare, and body products.
We can thank the ancient Greeks for first exploring the definition of beauty. Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle had strong and often opposing views on the philosophy of beauty. Plato believed that relative beauty only exists when you compare objects to each other. If some aspect of an object is beautiful, the whole object is beautiful. Aristotle hypothesized that the senses most prone to recognizing
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS