Trendy new skincare products can be as appealing as a new glossy copy of Vogue—a combo of desire and disbelief. That’s why it’s so refreshing to see a new brand boast a robust combination of active ingredients that leads to real results. Such is the premise of Merumaya Integrative Effective Skincare, a UK line created by Maleka Dattu, a beauty industry pro, who has worked with Clinique, Origins, and Lancome on both sides of the Atlantic.
Launched in 2012, Merumaya works to reduce the signs of aging and prevent new ones from forming—hence the integrative moniker. Intensely Youthful Eye Cream (£24.50) is a star example of the integrative approach, as it immediately reduces the ap
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS