Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
From the youngest to the oldest, almost everyone I know has a smartphone. They certainly make life better for a number of reasons: They are ideal in emergency situations, you can get in touch with family or friends 24/7, inform people of last-minute changes, arrange impromptu plans, and you can have your camera, stereo, GPS and computer at your fingertips anytime, anywhere. Unfortunately, they also have some downsides, especially if you care about your looks.
Experts weigh in on this subject and point out how smartphones can sabotage your good looks. Here, a good, hard look at the ugly side of cellphone use:
POOR POSTURE: Looking down at your cell phone causes you to slouch your shoul
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS