Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Krista A. Archer is a podiatric surgeon who prides herself on attention to detail and excellent cosmetic results, making her patients’ feet look and feel better. As a former competitive athlete and marathon runner, she enjoys treating sports-related and exercise-induced injuries. As a fashion lover, she is determined to make high heals more wearable. She has developed a line of natural skin care products to maintain healthy, beautiful feet. Dr. Archer is committed to providing pain relief and solutions to foot problems associated with plantar fasciitis, sports injuries, heel pain, bunions, corns, calluses, and foot and ankle arthritis, and more.
HBO’s Sex and The City has been off the air for years (not counting syndication), but actress Sarah Jessica Parker is making news again as Carrie Bradshaw, her beloved SATC character.
Yes, Carrie Bradshaw loved stilettos as much as she loved Mr. Big and her cronies, but unfortunately this love of all things Manolo is responsible for the actress’s current foot problems, and now she is going on a Jimmy Choo-free diet.
“For ten or so years, I literally ran in heels,” Parker recently told Net-a-Porter. “I worked 18-hour days and never took them off.” (She wound up at the foot doctor after she slipped in a cheaper pair of heels while filming “I Don’t Know How She Does It”.) “I went to
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY