Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Tracy Campbell is a board-certified dermatologist who, as a visual person, was instinctively drawn to the world of dermatology. One of her favorite aspects of being a dermatologist is providing the highest quality skin cancer treatments and improving her patients’ lives once treatment at a time.
Dr. Campbell attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska where she graduated summa cum laude with a BS in Biology and a BA in Theology. She continued at Creighton for medical school and completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the Resurrection Medical Center. Dr. Campbell completed her residency as Chief Resident in Dermatology at Rush University Medical School then continued as
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS