PINK PRODUCTS RAISE AWARENESS AND FUNDS FOR BREAST CANCER
Chances are that breast cancer has touched you in some way. Personally, my mother and grandmother both survived the disease, which affects approximately one in every eight women in the United States. That’s why I’m so grateful to be part of an industry that initiated and continues the Pink Ribbon campaign. This year the beauty makers once again pulled out all the stops to create “Pink” products that raise awareness as well as funds for research and support for women coping with the disease. Some of the leading recipients are The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Cancer and Careers, and Susan G, Komen for the Cure
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS