Our hands really take a beating. Day in and day out they’re exposed to the outdoor elements (the sun and wind and fluctuating temperatures), the indoor elements (dry heat and exposure to water, soap and detergents) and the fact that they’re often used as tools to open envelopes, boxes, bottles and the like. It’s no wonder they look old before their time!
With a little care and a quality hand cream you can get and maintain hands you’ll be proud of.
To keep hands in tip top shape Chevy Chase, Maryland Dermatologist Rebecca Kazin recommends:
DO protect your hands from hot water and chemicals by donning waterproof gloves when doing chores around the house (cooking, cleaning, bathin
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS