If the future is now, shouldn’t your health and beauty regimen keep up with the times as well? Smart phone apps can provide the up-to-the-minute info you need on the go. But with literally hundreds of options to choose from, how do you choose which are the most worthwhile? From flawless makeup application to a perfect beach body, here are BITB’s picks for the top 6 applications you need to download NOW.
La Roche-Posay My UV Alert
Now that summer is in full swing, it’s even more important to monitor and limit the amount of harmful UVA and UVB sun rays you’re soaking up by the pool. This free app from La Roche-Posay zones in on your location and provides you with the local foreca
It’s a mobile world out there and now you can get beauty tips and advice anywhere, anytime. A search on the social app superstore appitalism.com reveals 410 beauty apps and new ones are added all the time. Apps provide hair, skin and makeup tips in real time as well as offer discounts and coupons in addition to shopping and appointment booking advice. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
Hair Cast – Free for Android – Enter your hair type, and this app will use GPS data to provide a daily “forecast” about how the weather will affect your hair. It wi
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS