The old saying still rings true: “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” The vitamin-packed fruit helps prevent heart attacks, strokes, cancers and diseases as well as fight inflammation and remove toxins. But, can they be great for our skin too?
Experts are saying yes, and the apple’s body-boosting benefits are cropping up in a slew of beauty products—mascara, toothpaste, body scrubs, face creams and serums—that promise to reverse cell damage, increase skin renewal, while they smooth and protect.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS