Photo Credit: facebook.com/pg/mcjwbeauty
Shampoo, conditioner and the occasional mask have been the haircare protocol for as long as we can remember, but it might be time to rethink these three basics. With an increased focus on the scalp and the role it plays in healthy hair growth, a pre-shampoo product movement is upon us. From scrubs to protein-rich treatments, what you do before you shampoo may just be the key to strong, shiny strands.
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment ($32)
This fortifying and strengthening mask may seem similar to the products you’ve been using for deep conditioning after washing your hair, but, alas, it’s not. Packed with protein that penetrates th
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS