Sephora has heard the call of the iPad and met the challenge. This month the beauty retailer has released the Sephora App for iPad, now available at the App Store for free. The all in one app includes up-to-the minute beauty news and information from Sephora’s Facebook and Twitter feeds as well as the retailer’s BeautyTalk community, Beauty And The Blog website and Sephora’s newly revamped YouTube Channel. Of course, the app features an easy online shopping experience…and all of this can be customized to show only the content you want to use.
“The limitless capabilities of iPad inspired us to rethink how we deliver content digitally to our clients, leading us to develop uniq
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS