Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
As the temperatures drop, and signs of winter start to appear, it’s an especially good time to press the rewind button on your complexion. Book yourself in for a comprehensive skin evaluation from a pro to check out any sun damage, dryness, flaws and fatigue that may need some intervention.
Here, five ways to get ready to welcome winter —and all you have to do is book an appointment at your favorite spa or med spa to get glowing.
1- IPL for sun damage
Want to get rid of those sun-induced spots fast? It doesn’t get much quicker or easier than IPL. Often called a photofacial, this minimal-downtime light-based treatment takes about 15-30 minutes to tackle discoloration, redness a
Photo Credit: makeupfactory.de
The makeup market is saturated, to say the least, so new brands need to stand out if they want to be successful. Extended shade ranges for a wide array of skin tones is one way to garner a following fast (hello, Fenty Beauty), but innovative formulations that can’t be found anywhere else are a sure-fire way to gain attention and traction. One new brand (at least here in the U.S.) that’s shaking things up is Make Up Factory, and you’ll be seeing a lot more of this new innovative German import.
Make Up Factory hails from Munich and the brand’s mission was to create high-quality cosmetics that can be used by professionals and amateurs alike. Developed in collaboration with some of Euro
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY