I have more than my fair share of makeup brushes. It’s hard not to when you’ve been writing about beauty products for years. Unfortunately for me, the thing they do best is sit there and look pretty in the vintage crystal glass in my bathroom because while I like the idea of them I’m a bit uneasy about actually using them.
Since I’ve been wearing makeup, I’ve been happy enough with the results I get from using my fingers, but different application techniques give different results and it would be nice to step my makeup game every now and then. That’s why I turned to Jo Levy, Director of Artistry for Rouge Bunny Rouge for a crash course in perfecting my technique. Here, Jo offers
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY