Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Born in Cannes, France, Valerie Giraud’s passion and love for fashion and beauty brought her to London where she began her career as a makeup artist. Eventually making her way to Miami – one of the film capitals of the world – she gained top TV and film celebrities as clients and lived by her motto: Your skin deserves clean ingredients, it just shouldn’t be at the expense of the looks you love.
Taking her own advice and coupling it with passion and creativity, Val realized she wanted to create the best organic, cruelty-free makeup line and brushes. The result become the luxurious brand – Antonym Cosmetics.
After three years of product development, Antonym was introduced into the
The sex kitten allure of Brigitte Bardot extends far beyond her hair. The screen siren had large, expressive eyes and wore eyeliner so iconically that the term “cat eye” has become synonymous with the French actress.
In a retro move that never seems to grow old, beauty makers are all over the eye trend this winter. So many new liners have launched this fall that you are sure to find the perfect one for that cat sweep, smoky look, or subtle line. Here are a few must trys that top our list.
Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er Precision Pen ($30)
This Mont-Blanc style liquid eyeliner will give you all the control you need to apply a thick straight line, a cat eye, or whatever you imagination
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY