Attention sea buckthorn berry fans. For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway we have 3 sets of Sibu Beauty’s Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum, Sea Buckthorn Rejuventating Night Cream and Sea Buckthorn Facial Cleanser (a $92.85 value) to give to our lucky winners. These facial products contain extracts of sea buckthorn berry, a resilient little fruit that grows high in the Tibetan Himalayas and is an unsurpassed source of Omega-7, an essential fatty acid vital to collagen production and healthy skin.
Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum fights dehydration by flooding the skin with moisture to eliminate a tight, dry feeling. The sea buckthorn oils included work to improve skin tone and texture, bright
Forget the Guilt – Chocolate is Actually Good for Your Skin
You may think that chocolate and spinach don’t have much in common, but they are both loaded with antioxidants that contribute to radiant, brighter skin. Nuts, leafy greens and fruit are all good sources of essential nutrients that will help skin fight off signs of age and the damaging effects of the sun, according to the editors of Women’s Health magazine, who put together the following list of edible beauty secrets in the April issue.
Dark Chocolate: The sweet stuff contains high levels of potent antioxidants that can help protect your skin from sun damage as well as amp up blood flow to your tissues, which will in turn
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY