Photo Credit: canva.com
The month of April begins with Fool’s Day and is also home to the dreaded Tax Day, April 15, a handful of holidays, not to mention the showers that are supposed to usher in May’s flowers. April is also Rosacea Awareness Month.
While rosacea awareness may not get as much attention as the other April milestones, it’s a big deal for the 16 million Americans and 415 million people worldwide who live with facial redness and flushing, swollen red bumps, eye problems and thickened skin of rosacea.
Rosacea can have dramatic effects on a person’s self-confidence and self-esteem. Nearly 90 percent of people with rosacea said this condition had lowered their self-confidence and self-estee
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS