Photo Credit: canva.com
The month of April begins with Fool’s Day and is also home to the dreaded Tax Day, April 15, a handful of holidays, not to mention the showers that are supposed to usher in May’s flowers. April is also Rosacea Awareness Month.
While rosacea awareness may not get as much attention as the other April milestones, it’s a big deal for the 16 million Americans and 415 million people worldwide who live with facial redness and flushing, swollen red bumps, eye problems and thickened skin of rosacea.
Rosacea can have dramatic effects on a person’s self-confidence and self-esteem. Nearly 90 percent of people with rosacea said this condition had lowered their self-confidence and self-estee
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS