I’m in the market for a new bed. My old one is not conducive to a good night’s sleep, has never been comfortable and really sags. I’ve done a lot of research on this — after all, I’ll have to live with the purchase for a very long time — and one of my final contenders is a Hästens bed. I like that it is custom, handmade and created from the finest, all-natural environmentally responsible materials like eco-friendly hypoallergenic horsehair, organic flax, sustainable Swedish pine, and pure, premium cotton, and I really love that it is incredibly comfy so it would be an ideal choice that’s good for me and the environment.
With Earth Day coming around again, it’s a good time to take
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY