Photo Credit: www.shop.nordstrom.co
Jojoba oil or beads seem to be in just about every skincare, body and hair care products these days. The jojoba plant, which is native to the southern USA and northern Mexico, produces seeds that are turned into a prized golden oil. Widely used in beauty products, the oil is cherished for its ability to smooth and soften the skin and hair. Other parts of the plant are used too as moisturizers and exfoliators. Rich in vitamin E, jojoba is a natural antioxidant that greatly helps in the battle against wrinkles. It is even a natural antibacterial agent, which explains its long shelf life – also a boost for beauty products. Here are a few of BITB’s favorite items featuring this versatile pla
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS