Cleopatra is just one of many gorgeous women throughout the ages who knew about the benefits of honey. The natural healing agents found in honey contain a variety of enzymes and antioxidants that form an antiseptic barrier, protecting your skin. Antibacterial agents help ward off toxins that can cause the skin to age prematurely. And it’s good for acne, too. Because honey allows the skin to regenerate soft and supple new layers, it’s used in cleansers, creams, shampoos, shower gels and other beauty products.
We’ve done some research and found some nifty items that will let you show the world your sweet side.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS