Paul Banwell FRCS is a fully accredited plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgeon providing cosmetic surgery services in southern England, specializing in body contouring, cosmetic breast surgery, facial rejuvenation, advanced skincare, and anti-aging techniques. In addition to holding an NHS Consultant position in Plastic Surgery at the world-famous Queen Victoria Hospital, Mr. Banwell runs a modern cosmetic surgery practice through which he offers comprehensive, high quality service and a full range of both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. In addition to his cosmetic surgical work, Dr. Banwell also treats patients afflicted with skin cancer and irregular moles.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY